Monday, January 7, 2013

Journal Entry #11

On page 117, I can't believe that Millie, Montag's wife called and told on him for keeping those books. I never thought they had that strong of a relationship, even at the beginning. I never thought Millie would do that though. They have been married for ten years and she threw all that out the window for just a little secret. Even though having books was frowned a pun in this time, I would never tell on my husband. I'm not surprised about her friend's calling the alarm on Montag because Montag was a little rude to one of them. He was just standing up for what he believed in and I respect him for that. Montag had to through the flam thrower at his own house that he paid for. He just resonantly bought a new wall that cost him a lot of money. Most of all his marriage is ruined and I feel terrible for him. He is a strong man and I think he will get through it if he doesn't get arrested first.

No comments:

Post a Comment