Friday, January 4, 2013

Journal Entry #15

Overall I think this was a very interesting book. It made me think about the future and wondering if any of this will happen one day similar to the book.  I wonder if people will get rid of gardens and front porches. I wonder if there will be robot tellers and mechanical hounds. It's really strange to think about the future and wondering what kind of world we will live in. When Montag got knocked out by all the bombs happening from the war It was cool how be remembered how him and his wife Millie met in Chicago. He finally remembered and he also pictured Millie coming to her death. He still loves her even after what he did to him. I don't think they will ever see each other again, but that's just my guess. I wonder what else will happen on Montag's journey.






No comments:

Post a Comment